A good wall insulation should include the following requirements
1) has good insulation, can improve the thermal parameters of buildings to achieve the specified indicators of thermal resistance;
2) after thermal insulation material compounded with wall, to withstand the loads (wind, snow, construction workers), as well as pressure or external impact, so has the ability to resist external load failure;
3) minimizes shrinkage and deformation caused by thermal cracking;
4) take into account the external finishing requirements;
5) life of insulation and thermal insulation suitable for normal maintenance of the subject;
6) has a lower cost;
7) construction, help improve the speed of construction.
- Rubber Insulation Material Characte...
- Rubber Insulation Material Installa...
- The Correct Use Of Glue
- Wall Insulation Material Types
- PU/PIR Plate
- PIR And PUR Polyurethane Plate Poly...
- Color Steel-plastic Composite Pipe
- Steel Plastic Extruding Compound Ai...
- Phenolic Resin Duct Thermal Stability
- Phenolic Resin Duct Can Replace A G...
- Signing Ceremony Of UNT Pre-insulat...
- Pre-insulated Duct Factory Moving
- UNT's 5th Anniversary