Classification of aluminium profile
1. Building aluminum profiles
2. Radiator aluminum profile.
3. General industrial aluminium profile: Mainly used in industrial production, such as skeleton of automation machinery and equipment, sealing cover and companies according to their own custom mould machinery and equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belt, lifting machine, glue machine, testing equipment, shelves, etc., and mostly in the clean room use electronic machinery industry.
4. Aluminum alloy profiles of rail vehicle structure: Mainly used in the manufacture of rail vehicle body.
5. Mount aluminum profiles, make aluminum picture frames, mount various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
Composition of aluminium frame
Can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075, such as aluminum alloy nameplate, six of them are the most common. Different brand difference between all kinds of metal component proportion is different, in addition to the commonly used aluminum doors and windows, such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series, and other architectural aluminum, industrial aluminum profiles with no clear model distinguish, most plants are the actual drawing processing according to the customer.
1. Anodized aluminum
2. Electrophoretic coating with aluminum
3. Powder sprayed aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer printing aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polishing aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, of which chemical polishing is the most expensive and the most expensive)
The production process of aluminum extrusions
Melting casting is the first process of extruded aluminium profiles.
The main process is:
(1) ingredients: According to the specific alloy brands that need to be produced, the addition amount of various alloy components is calculated and various raw materials are reasonably matched.
(2) smelting: Add the matched raw materials to the melting furnace according to the technical requirements, and effectively remove the slag and gas in the melt by means of degassing and deslag refining.
(3) casting: Under certain casting conditions, molten aluminum is cooled and cast into round casting rods of various specifications through a deep well casting system.
Extrusion is the means of forming profiles.the mould is designed and manufactured according to the section of the profile product, and the heated round casting rod is extruded from the mould by the extruder.the commonly used alloy, 6063, also uses a process of air-cooled quenching and artificial aging after extrusion to complete heat treatment strengthening.different grades of heat treatable reinforced alloys, its heat treatment system is different.
Coloring (in this case, the oxidation process)
Oxidation: The extruded aluminum alloy profile has a low corrosion resistance on its surface. The surface treatment must be carried out through anodic oxidation to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of the aluminum alloy.
The main process is:
(1) surface pretreatment: Use chemical or physical methods to clean the surface of the profile, exposing the pure substrate, so as to obtain a complete and dense artificial oxidation film.a mirror or matt surface can also be obtained mechanically.
(2) anodic oxidation: For profiles pretreated by the surface, under certain technological conditions, anodic oxidation occurs on the surface of the substrate, producing a dense, porous and strong adsorption al2o3 film layer.
(3) hole sealing: The pores of the porous oxide film generated by anodic oxidation are closed to enhance the anti-pollution, anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties of the oxide film.oxide film is colorless, transparent, the use of hole sealing before oxidation film of strong adsorption, in some metal salts adsorption sedimentation of film hole, can make the profiles look outside show ecru (silver) many colors, such as: Black, bronze, golden color and stainless steel, etc.
Characteristics and properties of aluminum profiles after various surface treatment processes
Frosted material aluminum: Aluminum frosted surface to avoid the light of aluminium alloy profiles in architectural decoration exists in certain environment, conditions will form the interference of light, it's like brocade and soft surface, is very popular with the market, but the existing grinding material must overcome sand uneven surface, and can see the shortage of the die lines.
Tonal and surface treatment of aluminum, the monotony of silvery white and tan already cannot satisfy architects and exterior wall decoration tile, exterior wall latex is very good, a new type of stainless steel color, champagne color, gold, titanium gold, red series (wine red, purplish red, black, purple) combined with such as colored glass can make adornment effect is the icing on the cake.these profiles must be chemically or mechanically polished before being oxidized for good results.
Electrophoretic painted aluminum profiles: Electrophoretic painted aluminum profiles have a soft surface gloss and are resistant to acid rain of cement and mortar. 90% of japan's aluminum profiles are coated with electrophoretic paint.
Electrostatic powder coating aluminum profiles: Electrostatic powder spraying profiles are characterized by good corrosion resistance, acid - alkali - resistant salt spray is much better than oxidation - colored profiles.
Plasma-enhanced electrochemical surface ceramic aluminum profiles: These profiles are the world's most advanced processing technology.this section product quality is good, but the cost is high.it has more than 20 kinds of tonal, its biggest characteristic is to be able to suit color like calico according to the need, the surface color of profile is profusion, adornment effect is excellent
Titanium plating technology
Aluminum profile titanium plating process, including material selection, polishing, chemical oil removal, water washing, activation and vacuum titanium plating process, is characterized by:
A, plating process, and the water after the process is to activate the titanium aluminum in composed of salt, hydrochloric acid and water in a liquid chemical processing, processing temperature to room temperature, processing time until liquid violent chemical reaction;
B, electroplating process, the process of solution components including nickel sulfate, nickel chloride and boric acid, sodium dodecyl sulfate, saccharin, brightener, process conditions, current 3-4 a/dm cathode, 5 to 7 a/dm air mixing, solution temperature of 50-60 ℃, ph 3.9-4.2. Plating time: 15 minutes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wall insulation should you do?
- Wall insulation technology are there?
- New technology of internal insulation
- Wall insulation
- Development of exterior wall outer ...
- Development and application of exte...
- Exterior wall thermal insulation in...
- External thermal insulation technology
- External-wall exterior insulation t...
- Exterior wall thermal insulation en...
- How do you know the rigid phenolic ...
- What are differences of insulation ...
- What is air duct panel composite wi...
- What are pre-insulated rectangular ...
- What is the use of duct panel for a...
- What are pre-insulated duct panel?
- How to know duct panel for hvac sys...
- What is unt rigid phenolic foam pip...
- What is unt polyurethane foam insul...